What is hydrogen rich water?
Hydrogen-Rich Water or hydrogen infused water contains active hydrogen ions that act as powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in your body. The ions help eliminate oxygen free radicals that contribute to the development of illness and ultimately are responsible for the aging process.
H2Go Plus 1.5L Thermos Bottle is a convenient 'take anywhere' hydrogen infusion unit. It infuses water with hydrogen gas in mere minutes. Use it at the office, in the gym, at home, in the car, or where ever you are! H2Go Plus Thermos can even be charged via USB port from your car, computer, or portable power bank. It can also be used as a power bank for your phone.
H2Go Plus Thermos Specifications
- PEM/SPE Technology
- CE, FDA, RoHs, and SGS Certified
- ORP is -600mV to -800mV
- Hydrogen concentration: 1.2-1.8 ppm,
- 1500ml (1.5L) Capacity
- Double Insulated Borosilicate Glass (internal)
- Polycarbonate Plastic (outside clear casing)
- Electrodes: Titanium/Platinum
- High Pressure Cap
- Hidden Compartment in base for USB cable
- Production time: 6 minutes
- Built in lithium battery, capacity : 4000mAh, 5V/1A
- Can be used as a portable power bank to charge your phone
- Charging time: 3 hours (USB - cable supplied)
- 12 month warranty (base ONLY) damage to glass and cap is not warrantied unless damaged during shipping.
- There is 3 LED signal lights. BLUE when producing the hydrogen water, RED when the unit is charging, and GREEN when unit is fully charged.
What is the benefit of Hydrogen Water ?
- Improves Metabolism
- Increases Energy
- Eliminates Inflammation
- Provides Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Boosts Immune System
- Has Anti-aging Properties
- Removes Muscle Fatigue
- Enhances Memory
- Reduces Lactic Acid
First Use after unpackaging:
After unpacking your H2Go Plus Thermos, fill half full of water, and place on charge via USB cable. The Thermos should light up RED while charging. Wait until lights turn GREEN before use. Then empty water and rinse unit out thoroughly with clean water. Then simply fill unit back up with water, and press the button. Lights will then turn BLUE during operation, and automatically turn off and BEEP sound happens when infusion process is complete. For higher hydrogen concentration, the button can be pressed more than once, and cycle begins again. However, after second cycle, please crack cap to releive pressure, and re-tighten, if you wish to contine for a third time. Failure to releive pressure before 3rd cycle, will risk damage to cap and unit..
How to Clean H2Go Plus Thermos Unit:
Mix 50-50% water and household white vinegar, and fill unit half full. Leave for 3-5 hours (or best over night). Empty unit after appropriate time, and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Cleaning is recommended to be done at least once per month.